Whitney and Dustyn explore the tension between historical preservation and development. Then they focus on the classic question: would you accept a duel on the moon?
- Dan Bertolet “When Historic Preservation Clashes with Housing Affordability.” Sightline Institute.
- “Environmental and Economic Benefits of Historic Preservation.” Adventures in Preservation.
- Kelsey E. Thomas. “High-Profile Historic Preservationist Makes the Case for Saving Buildings.” NextCity
- Jack Strawbridge. “How Historic Preservation Can Drive Examination of Racial Inequality.” NextCity
- Meeks, Stephanie. “Affordable Housing and Historic Preservation Go Hand-in-Hand.” CityLab.