"Budgets are moral documents," policymakers say. What does this mean? Should we evaluate our governmental, and personal, budgets ethically? Does the way we spend money reveal our true ethical commitments?
- Robert De Neufville. "The Budget is a Moral Document." http://bigthink.com/politeia/the-budget-is-a-moral-document Big Think.
- Dylan Matthews. "Budgets are moral documents, and Trump’s is a moral failure." https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/16/14943748/trump-budget-outline-moral Vox. March 16, 2017
- David Freddoso. "Budgets aren’t really moral documents." https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/budgets-arent-really-moral-documents Washington Examiner. March 16, 2017
- Federal Budget 101: https://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/policy-basics-where-do-our-federal-tax-dollars-go
- Peter Singer. "The Life You Can Save." https://www.thelifeyoucansave.org